Friday, December 21, 2012

Flashback to warmer weather

My Christmas holiday finally started yesterday afternoon. After 2 big projects and 2 exams, which I all passed by the way, I think I deserve it. I'm not doing anything till the beginning of 2013!
Anyhow, I didn't wanted to post this outfit before I showed a new outfit, but since I don't have the time for that, this will have to do for now. I wish I could still wear things like this. Right now I'm cuddled up in my sweater and thick tights. Anyhow, hopefully I can make several outfit shots in the next couple of weeks.
Right now I'm going to enjoy my Friday with playing Sims 3 and tonight I will be going to The Hobbit finally! Happy Friday everyone!
 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm wearing a Zara jumpsuit (old), Topshop blouse, Urban Outfitters satchel, Cartier watch and Asos sunglasses and pumps

10 comments:

Kati said...

Can't wait to watch The Hobbit next week! Enjoy your holiday!
-Kati

Helkinn said...

Very nice outfit

Unknown said...

i am absolutely in love with that jumpsuit and congrats on your exams :)
brooke @ what2wear

Roos' notes | Roos said...


Echt prachtig, mooi die felle kleurtjes!

www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

Jill. said...

Prachtig!!

el_martina said...

perfect look!!!

Dilan Dilir said...

you look amazing :D

Imogen said...

Stunning and perfect outfit. You look amazing and incredible. I am in love with yellow shoes at the moment. I just got some for Christmas and made an outfit post with them.

Judy said...

Really pretty summer outfit! I live in Miami so I get to wear a lot of summer clothes, but I wish I could wear winter clothes, so no one is every completely happy, haha. By the way, I love your blog and your style. I don't think I've ever left a comment before. I hope you have wonderful holidays.

Katie said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog :) It means so much, not least because it led me to yours, which is unbelievably amazing. I love this outfit so much, right up my street with the colour and print. I love matching the colour of my shoes and bag to my outfit, I'm glad you do too! Your hair colour is beautiful too. I'm just obsessed by your blog right now in general actually.
Katie xx
http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk