Sunday, July 1, 2012

Back from Belgium

Yesterday afternoon I got back from holiday in the Belgian Ardennes with my boyfriend and his family. We stayed in Bertrix, a small village. We went to Bouillon, a place near the French border, and to Luxembourg. I absolutely loved Luxembourg, it's a gorgeous city.
Next week Sunday I'll be going to Italy for a week. Camping again with zhe boyfriend. I'm just hoping the weather will be fantastic!
Hereby are some pictures I made through instagram while being in Belgium. My boyfriend also made some, so I think I will get them somewhere soon. Now I just hope I can convince my mom to make some outfit shots today, because I got this amazing yellow skirt from Jovonnista.
View
View from our tent
Tent
And our tent wasn't completely resistant to rain
Storm
And a storm

These pictures were taken in Bouillon
Bouillon
Bouillon
Bh
Owl

Luxembourg
C
J
Jk
H
U
Garde

I also get the question a lot what my instagram name is and that is just like my blogname, DailyFashionBoost. I still need to find a new blogname, since I don't like it for years now, but nothing seems good enough.

5 comments:

Toni said...

Brilliant pictures!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics. :)♥

Carolyn said...

I am completely jealous of the beautiful architecture that European towns/cities have in comparison to American design.

Lovely scenery photos.

<3 Rubiiee

The Fashion Lookout said...

Amazing photos! You make me want to travel!!

Sophia said...

Luxembourg is great, I live there :D