Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today you accidently called me baby

I got tagged by ck4eva (sorry, don't know her real name)! I got to tell 7 facts and 7 unspectacular quirks about myself. Oh dear... More info about me!

The Rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about you.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.

Okay, so now the first 7 facts about me.
1. I'm an only child, even though my dad wanted 6 children.
2. My energy level is pretty strange. It really goes up and down. One moment I'm incredibly tired and the other moment I'm jumping around my room and acting like a monkey.
3. I hate really hot weather.
4. I don't want to get married, I think it's such a chliché (good word in English?)
5. I'm an evening person.
6. I hate commercials.
7. I love traveling by car (unless when it's a trip of more than 6 hours). I always sleep really good in a moving car.

And now 7 unspectacular quirks about me.
1. I'm a nailbiter since I was little. Apparently it's genetic, my dad also did it, just like my aunt.
2. I'm addicted to Law & Order and can't stand it if I missed an episode (that also counts for Ugly Betty, AMNT and Project Runway)
3. I can never choose between 2 things. If I like 2 dresses, but I only have the money for 1, it takes ages before I choose. I keep asking my mom (or boyfriend or dad) which one looks better and when they answer, I ask why they think that and so go on.
4. One day I can love a certain type of food and the next day I can think it's disgusting.
5. I love hearing the rain knocking (I believe that isn't the right word for it, but I can't find the right one), when I'm lying in my bed at night.
6. When I'm sitting in the train and I try to read, I always get distracted by things around me. I can never concentrate.
7. I always carry a book with me, it doesn't matter where I'm going. Wheter I'm going to town, or boyfriend or school. I have to have a book with me

I hope everyone liked reading this. Again a lot to read post! I'm sorry for that, unless you like it. But there also is an outfit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress, vintage (Ilovevintage.nl)
Waistebelt, vintage (Ilovevintage.nl)
Necklace, Ilovevintage.nl
Bow, Six
Tights, Steps
Ankleboots, Dior

24 comments:

heleen said...

Hey, ik denk dat je vergeten bent 7 andere mensen te 'taggen'?
En ha, leuk om te lezen dat er nog Nederlandstalige mensen zijn die moeite hebben met het exact juiste woord in Engels te vinden :D "cliché" klopt wel in Engels geloof ik, al is er msc een beter woord voor...

Supermooi jurkje trouwens!

Unknown said...

Rain on the roof while you're tucked up in bed is absolutely the best! And so is Ugly Betty. I love it so much too!

I love the splash of colour your purple tights add to your outfit, Sam!

Adriana Ximenes said...

I also love the sound of rain.
I told my secrets on the blog ...
Kisses

Mom Fashion World said...

i love your whole outfit.
that lovely dress.
you always look cute as a bow.

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

@ Heleen db
Ja, I know. Had deze post gisteravond geschreven en gepland voor vandaag, zodat het automatisch gepost werd. Alleen was het na 12en s'nachts toen ik nog bezig was, dus had ik er geen zin meer in en dacht ik dat doe ik morgen wel
En nog dankje!

@ Ana b
Thank you!^^

@ Adriana
Cool^^ Only such a shame I can't read spanish...

@ Proudly says
Aah, thank you so much^^

Lily Zemuner said...

Very nice shoes!
I've been looking for a new pair of oxfords for almost 3 months and... nothing! Here, in Brasil, it's Summer, I think I'll have to wait more time.

XOXO

carocream said...

Ik ben elke dag in antwerpen, ik ga daar naar school, hihi. Ik vind de foto's waar je in de camera kijkt helemaal niet mislukt ;D amazing jurkje btw!

B said...

Hi!
Well It looks like you hate hot weather as much as I do! And in Spain Sun is the same as hot weather, i felt today like it's approaching...and i hate it! Fortunately in the north it's not so hot...maybe i should move to Norway or that part of Europe...

I loved your dress and shoes, but the black lace in gold hair is the nicest thing i've seen today!

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

I like the sound of rain at night too. In fact, it rained here last night and the sound helped lull me to sleep :) I like the idea of bringing a book everywhere. I try to remember to do so!

Love your purple tights! I keep seeing them on blogs and want a pair for myself now! :)

Also, to answer your question. It was warm & sunny that day, so I wasn't very cold. However, I didn't stay outside too long ;)

HoneyBunny said...

Oh well, that's enjoyable! I'm an evening person as well...and I just adore rain tapping when I'm in my bed:))) You look really really cute....I love that bow in your hair..it suits you so well:))

Jen said...

I'm terrible at choosing too - and those shoes are adorable!!

Samantha said...

i'm in love with your wardrobe, seriously best dresses i've ever seen!!!

Anonymous said...

haha...thanks, my dear for answering my question. but then how many years of high school do you have? sorry for the bombardment of questions :)
xoxo.
Micaela

Toni said...

i love all the little bows in your hair. it's so cute. and i think everybody hates commercials! haha. :)

muchlove said...

Gorgeous outfit. I love your shoes!
I'm terrible at choosing too, that's one of the reasons why it takes me forever when I'm shopping.

Mom Fashion World said...

thank you soo much, you liked my colorful outfit!
yes, mr. freddy is a very happy baby.
see you around.

Anonymous said...

Dat jurkje is echt heel tof en hebt je goed gecombineerd met die paarse panty!
Trouwens, de pony staat je erg goed!

Rocío Lafuente said...

I love love love your style as always!!

xx

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

you look so gorgeous and adorable as ususal! :)

Thumbelina said...

Oh you are so cute, I love all you answers--this is one of my favorite tags... I just love learning little tidbits about all my favorite bloggers <3
Also I hate, HATE really hot weather too... it is one thing I just cannot stand. Oh goodness, you look so cute, as always. The purple and black compliment each other so well.
Hope you are well dearest <3
Marisa

P.S. your pictures of Milan (a few posts ago) make me so eager to go back!!

reckless daughter said...

I too love the sound of the rain at night. so peaceful. cool to learn more about you! thanks for sharing! ;)

x said...

fabulous outfit...i love your thights.....:-)

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said...

A lovely dress!

Claire Geist said...

your boots and blog are divine :]