Sunday, August 24, 2008

Today's outfit

I'm on a different computer right now, because mine is still being very annoying. I can't go on the internet anymore. Tomorrow my mom is going to bring it away. Hopefully I have it back soon. Oh well. I wore a dress that I bought on Lowlands today. I bought it because it was so hot when I was at Lowlands. I think it was about 28 degrees or something. And I can't deal with warmth. I'm way too Dutch when it comes to that.












Cardigan, H&M
Dress, Episode
Waistbelt, vintage
Tights, H&M
Peeptoe's Fornarina
Necklace, gift from the boyfriend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greaaaat oufit, but you probably didn't wore those shoes to Lowlands, did you?
Did you wore heels to Lowlands anyway? 'Cause you always seem to wear heels, I can't even imagine you without them.

Sam said...

Thank you! And no, I didn't wore my heels to Lowlands haha. All that mud and my poor feet! I wore my old ripped all stars. But whenI don't have to walk much, I almost always wear my heels