Saturday, August 2, 2008

Italian shopping

Italy is called the land of fashion. And my favorite brand, Fornarina, is Italian. So it's logic that I went on a little Fornarina Tour there. So in the village where I was, they had a boutique where they sold Fornarina! And they had the shoes I've been looking for a very long time, it even feels like ages. And it got better, they were in the sale! Could I get happier? Yes, I could. Because I also found an other pair of Fornarina shoes I wanted for a long time. The annoying thing of The Netherlands is that you almost never find Fornarina shoes. I know 2 stores where they sell them and that's it. And my mom also bought a pair of Fornarina shoes haha. But I actually see them as my own hehe.

And a couple of days later we went to an outlet, near Iseo. And there was also a Fornarina store. Oh dear. My mom wasn't so happy with that haha. I also bought some things there. And in Milan I bought a pair of trousers, a shirt and a pair of sunglasses. But I needed the sunglasses. Because when I was there, mine broke.










These black ones are actually from my mother



From the little boutique in Iseo








From the Fornarina Outlet






From the H&M

No comments: