Saturday, June 7, 2008

New adds to the family

Everyday I just have to look on Ilovevintage.nl. And so now and then I see something I really want. Well that happend to me four times this week. So I have two new pair pumps en two new dresses. Oeps. I know the excuses like:
  • I really needed new shoes! No, I have 74 pairs.
  • The summer is arriving and I'm in desperatly in need of some summer dresses. I wish.
  • I would regret it if I didn't bought them. True, but still not an excuse.
  • The money was burning in my pocket. So? Let it burn.

I couldn't make up more. Do you have some excuses why you buy something you don't need?






Spanish Night Dress




Drenched Navy Dress


Ovia Song Pumps

Sailor Moon Pumps

2 comments:

EvaAmarri said...

Hey Sam. Are you interested in a career in fashion design? If so then check my blog for info on a great contest coming uo.

http://fashionivy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean.
Well, I don't have as much clothes and shoes as you do, but I'm working my way up there. And it kills my mother, especially because I don't have a job, so it's kinda her money that's disappearing. XD