Monday, June 9, 2008

Ahoy sailor!

So when I got home yesterday from my dads, there was a package for me. For a moment I was wondering what was in it. And than I remembered! My Ilovevintage dresses! There it was.. My marine dress. Oh dear, I love it so much haha. I had to wear it today, but to bad it was to warm for it. It's a bit see trough, so I need to wear a slipdress underneath. But when I'm wearing my dress, I feel a bit like someone who's working on a cruiseship. About 1 o'clock in the afternoon I really needed to change my outfit. Even a short and a top was to warm! So I was sitting the whole afternoon inside next to the ven.



Dress, vintage
Dress underneath, Hunkemöller
Tights, H&M
Flats, H&M

12 comments:

Cammila said...

That's a really cute outfit but with your platinum hair it absolutely POPS! You look like a movie star. :)

Anonymous said...

Again, pretty...tights...:->>>>

Go Netherlands¡¡¡¡

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Yucar said...

That´s very chic!!!
But I think it would be better with high heels

Imelda said...

Weeral een superleuk kleedje!!
Echt mooi!

Sam said...

Aah thank you guys

@ Cammila
I look like a moviestar? Haha, I felted more nineties actually. But thanks =]

Times of Glory said...

Thank you for your ever sweet comment! You look seriously great in this dress! I love Sailor dress - it is kinds of "formal" but just super cute! The way you teamed with red shoes are superb! It emphasised the cuteness of the whole outfit! Dear, you look SUPERB!

Lana said...

Wauw, mooie jurk en leuk gecombineerd met die rode schoentjes!

ღ Mey ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ said...

ong sam, your amazing!!!
do you have msn/skype/yahoo? i´d like to talk to you...

kisses sweet

Wendy said...

I saw a dress very similar last time I was at the thrift shop. I would have bought it if it was a size smaller. It looks so good on you.

Fleurette said...

you look completely gorgeous! i love the combination and your hair. <3

Sam said...

@ Lana
Dankje! Vind het altijd leuk om te lezen dat mensen m'n outfits leuk vinden

@ Times of Glory
Thank you! You also have always really sweet comments, everytime I read them they make me laugh

@ Wendy
Thanks!^^ and to bad the dress wasn't a size smaller!

@ Fleurette
Thank you for the sweet comment!

@ ღ M ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ
Aah thanks and yes, I do have msn, but I prefer not to give it away. Sorry